If you need a carer to safely support your daily activities, choosing domiciliary care (or home care as its sometimes known) is a choice that offers an affordable alternative to a care home. Our experienced carers will visit you in the familiar surroundings of your home and give you as much assistance as needed. Furthermore you retain your independence and be empowered to make the choices that will encourage you to live a more confident life.
Why choose Domiciliary Care with Fortune Life Home Care?
- We will listen to you. We will read all supporting information which you may have from councils or other agencies. We can then involve you and family to design a personal care plan for your own requirements. With Fortune Life Home Care no person is the same and likewise no personal care plan will be the same.
- All our carers are enhanced DBS checked and carefully vetted. We ensure that our carers are skilled experienced professionals.
- We can help you or your loved one to gain their autonomy so ‘you can do things for yourself’ rather than ‘having things done for you’.
- At Fortune Life Home Care our home care will ensure that your you or your loved ones will always be treated with dignity, compassion and respect
- We can provide support for hospital discharges from the time you are discharged to continuing care when at home.
Listed are some of the Domiciliary Care Services which we offer. If you don’t see a service listed give us a call.
- Personal Care
- Client discharge from hospital
- Support around in the house
- Day-to-day Shopping
- Accompany clients to visit in local attractions
- Accompany to day centre
- Going to cinemas
- Stroll in the park
- Accompany to hospital appointments
- Visits to special occasions
- Supporting hobbies at home
Inquire about this service »