Some jobs around the house become more tricky to accomplish over time as mobility decreases. We class ‘odd-jobs’ as a range of small routine daily tasks or fixes around the house. So what does ‘small general jobs’ include? listed below are a few examples that we can help with after an health assessment has been carried out.
- Changing a light bulb
- Taking stuff in/out of the loft
- Sweeping the front/backyard
- Carrying and moving of non-heavy items
- Lawn mowing
- Setting up your computer, connectivity for wifi or mobile devices
- Plunging blocked sinks or drains
- Taking light unwanted stuff to a scrap yard
Above is not a comprehensive list however. Tell us what you require and we can advise you if we can help!
Inquire about this service »